Lawrence is currently working for Farm Africa as a Beekeeping Officer. His roles and responsibilities are:
- Train communities the best methods of beekeeping to increase honey production and associated bee produce
- Link individuals and farmer groups to recognisable markets
- Facilitate issues of value addition in honey, raffia weaving
- Train farmers on the best use of energy saving stoves for conserving the environment
- Train farmers on the best methods of conserving the forest reserves
Lawrence says the course will have paramount significance and impact not only in his existing work and personal commitments, but also to the rural and needy communities and Tanzanians as a whole.