His present occupation as an Extension Officer at Msitu wa Tembo Ward in Simanjiro District includes:
- Support to cross- breeding & fattening of livestock producing good quality products
- Training of farmers and livestock keepers on environmental sustainability
- Training of farmers in 15 villages (1,070 farmers and 1,260 livestock keepers mostly Maasai community)
- Training of farmers on entrepreneurial skills
- Capacity building for marginalised groups
- Guide villagers in demonstration farms.
The knowledge and skills that he will gain from the course, will not only help him personally, but also he will impart it to farmers and livestock keepers- hence improve livelihoods and thus boost the country’s economy.